Gelato Damare Pro Gelato Ice Cream Base Mix is a perfect mix, ready to use. To make excellent homemade ice cream all you need is Pro Gelato Ice Cream Base Mix, whole milk, fresh cream and the flavor of your choice. Then put everything in your batch freezer (or ice cream machine). Developed in Italy by a famous ice cream master. Contains 3 sugars (sucrose, dextrose and glucose), locust bean gum and egg white powder. Simply mix the mixture with a third of the milk, bring to the boil and then add the rest of the milk and the cream. Finally put everything in the ice cream maker. If you don't have an ice cream maker, mix the mixture with all the milk, bring to the boil, freeze, put in the blender and add the fresh cream. The product may appear as a single block, this does not affect its goodness but is an indicator that no further ingredients are inserted to leave the product dusty and containing sugars.
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Powder, Dextrose, EGG WHITE POWDER, Carob Seed Flour (E410)
1. Slowly heat 30% of your milk and add Pro Gelato Ice Cream Base Mix.
2. Bring to the boil.
3. Remove from the heat and place the resulting mix in a container.
4. Blend for 1 minute.
5. Add the cream, the rest of the milk and the flavor then blend for another minute.
6. Let the mixture rest between 4 and 12 hours. Preferably in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
7. Place the mix in your batch freezer or ice cream machine